Check out our Or Chadash Library! We have Jewish themed books in many areas – history, biography, Israel, fiction, humor, holocaust, and cookbooks. There is also a section for Tucson authors with an Or Chadash connection. Children’s books and reference books are in our collection, but have not yet been completely catalogued. Recently, many books from Rabbi Joseph Weizenbaum and Alan Pearlman have been donated and are included in the collection.
All Or Chadash members are registered to use the library. We are also open to the community. Non-Or Chadash members will need to fill out an information sheet in order to be registered.
Our catalog is on line. You can also access the Tucson Jewish Community Library catalog on line.
We welcome donations of new and gently used books. Suggestions are always welcome. Your book reviews are also welcome and will be posted in the library and on our website.
Using the Or Chadash Library
1) All Or Chadash members are registered to use the library.
2) Find each book’s card in the book pocket (near front or back cover).
3) Print your name and the current date on each card.
4) Place card(s) in the book card box.
5) Books may be taken out for three weeks.
6) Books may be renewed if more time is needed.
Have a question or comment regarding the Or Chadash Library, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Search The Library at Congregation Or Chadash and other Jewish community libraries.